Sunday 16 February 2014

Opening the Matrix.

Greetings fellow Cybertronians,

This is my first entry in what I hope (I know famous words on a blog) of a weekly review of various Transformers related toys. Every week I plan to bring to you my take on Hasbro and Takara releases, Third Party figures and add-ons as well anything that may have an Autobot or Decepticon faction logo.

A little about myself, I have been collecting figures, both big and small and pretty much anything that grabs my attention. That being said I shall be working from my own personal collection, but if given the chance I will review items that have been donated to me for the purposes of a review.

I have a few ideas in mind that may just set me apart from other reviewers. I am by no means attempting to outshine them, but just bring my own take on things to the plate. Now what to select first? A new figure or an old one? A small one or large one? Domestic or Import? Legit or Knock Off? The choices or almost endless.

With 2014 starting in full swing and with the coming release of Transfers 4 The Age of Extinction along with it's toy line, I am almost certain the amount of material that will be flooding in will be almost endless.

In the meantime, here is a little something I have recently picked up at my local comic book shop (no names unless I get sponsorship, that is how the world works, right?) The photo shows you The Loyal Subjects vinyl figures of Generation One, Grimlock, Soundwave, Thundercraker and Jazz.

From Left to Right: Grimlock, Soundwave, Thundercracker, Jazz
Now perhaps one of those little guys will be my first review. Only one way to find out and that is to keep posted on what will be appearing in the coming weeks.

TheRealRonin
Like Transformers Reviews on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment